Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Review

Go down 
+3
world2anime
Naiyaa
NIght
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NIght
Ex-Guild Member IGN:Night(e44)
NIght

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 am

I just thought, because i was doing this anyway in the other forum, which i wanted to be more discussion based I would create a Topic Solely for peoples Anime/Manga reviews

I will segregate this in to a ranking system, and but them under each section
Please leave the name, the genre, and of course your review, the reviews will be placed and sited to the reviewer

So far people have only reviewed "good" ones, we need some crap ones in there 2!

5 Star
Angel Beats(a) - Night
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's(a) - Naiyaa
Matantei Loki Ragnarök(a) - Naiyaa
Ichigo 100%(m) - Night
Beet The Vandel Buster (a) - firecat
Katekyo Hitman Reborn(a) - World2anime
4 Star
School Days(a) - Night
Ichigo 100%(a) - Night
Highschool of the dead(a) - Night
ai yori aoshi & enishi(a) - Night
Pokemon Special(m) - Naiyaa
Kimi ni Todoke (a) - Jazzy-chan
Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama (a) - Jazzy-chan
Please Twins!(a) - Night
3 Star
2 Star
Please Teacher!(a) - Night
1 Star
AND PLEASE NOTE, PEOPLES OPTIONS MAY VERY ON A Particular SHOW if you disagree, write your own reveiw

Last edited by NIght on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:19 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 am

I don't think this counts as double posting? I have the post quota anyway shady

First was the rules these are some reviews

Anime Review  A10Action, Comedy-drama, Fantasy
Angel Beats - Probably my favorite anime. It's been awhile, but i recall it developed all of its' character well rather quickly as it was rather short. The art was amazing. Sorry, it's a rather short review bu, i'll re watch it and give it more detailed one. star! star! star! star! star!
Anime Review  Aaa10
Ichgio 100 -comedy/romance - The anime was good, well drawn and used the characters well, for the amount of time it had, but compared it left the ending completely wide open, no sense of a conclusion at all star! star! star! star!
Anime Review  Aa10
Manga -Romance-I found the manga, enjoyable, the story was well written and the the art was nice. The only place where i have any problem is where it seemed, major characters would disappear for extended amounts of time. All though i enjoyed it, it tends to be alittle irritating when the author delayed certain happenings through out the manga. I also enjoyed the ending as she was the one i liked. I read though it knowing the conclusion, still loved it.
star! star! star! star! star!

Last edited by NIght on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixin things)
Back to top Go down
Naiyaa
Ex-Guild Member
Naiyaa

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 am

This is a good idea ;D I shall join too

I'm gonna review Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and Matantei Loki Ragnarök

Anime Review  Yu-Gi-Oh!5D'sLogo-JP

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (遊戯王5D's (ファイブディーズ)): This has to be my favourite of the 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! series out there. I highly recomend it if you like or liked this anime at some point. It has awesome new cards, new strategies to learn. The introducition of Riding Duels is great. The plot is awesome an as every season goes on the characters develop inmensly. It's about to end, but I really recomend it, I may say that I cried a few times watching it. So yes, I loved it! Some people just can't get over the fact that there are D-Wheels...or as you might know them "Card games on motorcycles" But once you understand how Riding Duels work it's an awesome new implement to the series!
I have to give it my personal raiting star! star! star! star! star!

Anime Review  Msl
Matantei Loki Ragnarök (魔探偵ロキ RAGNAROK): Personal favourite, short anime. It's about 26 episodes long. Completely based on old Norse (Viking) mythology. But it's very funny too. It has supernatural as well as comedy and romance. And not to mention you learn a lot about the old politeist mythologies of the Vikings. And the drawing style is really good too. I would recomend the anime over the manga because the manga itself is not drawn that good and it's a bit confusing. But the ending I really recomend the manga's. So it's a bit complicated.
Anyway! It's a short but extremelly good anime. I loved it too.
Must watch it ~
Raiting star! star! star! star! star!

Last edited by Naiyaa on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 am

Anime Review  Aaaa10

Highschool of the Dead star! star! star! star!-genre action/ecchi?
Well, without a plot direction, randomly running though the city destroying zombies it was good. Most of the characters lack depth, but you get a sense for what the people are like. Now to what this one was about, amazing art, destroying zombies, and fan service. This anime seemed to be based around getting guys to like it. As there are few dulls moments, with out "action".
Side note*- If you have ever played Time Splitters 3. I'll assume you haven't, but the song played on the opening screen is used in the anime. Just thought that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Naiyaa
Ex-Guild Member
Naiyaa

Female Number of posts : 46

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Woo I'm getting fond of this hat

So it's time for me to review a manga lmao

Anime Review  726a25730c6951a471c79fe526eefba8
Pokémon Special (ポケットモンスター SPECIAL): Forget Ash and Gary! Say hello to all your game charaters! Red, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal and many more!
(This manga is still ongoing due to the release of Black & White)
Just saying it's a manga worth reading if you are a big fan of the games since their first GB release and just got fed up of Ash and the butchering they did to the anime.
They even have a HeartGold - SoulSilver saga, as well as a FireRed - LeafGreen one. So they go along with all the new game releases with all the characters. Following the plot exactly like you remember but developing every character like you wouldn't see in any game.
I'm not a fond of mangas where you need the "motion" factor because of the battles. But this manga turned out to be so much more. This is 10 times better than the anime, and it's a huge recomendation on my part if you have played ANY of the games.

Remember to look for "Pokemon Special" because it's not the only manga out there. But no doubt that it's the best.

I'm gonna give it star! star! star! star! because it's not finished yet.

I can't wait to see White in the manga, she's so cool shady
Back to top Go down
world2anime
Inactive Guild Member IGN:world2anime
world2anime

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 am

Anime Review  Main
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN(Genre: Action, Comedy, Mafia, Supernatural) - It's about a boy named Tsuna! it's the flame headed guy in the picture lol He is chosen to be a family's boss and he will be trained by the current boss named reborn, hence the name. There are comic parts in it as well so it isn't just all serious if that interests you, but the beginning is a bit slow with introductions and yada yada yada so bear with it. I liked it a lot and it's filled with action after action, to me it doesn't go on and on like some other manga's do so it's not boring at all. star! star! star! star! star!

Last edited by world2anime on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firecat
Ex-Guild Member
firecat

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Anime Review  Now10

Beet The Vandel Buster (TV)

Rank
of 1043
Description: It is the dark century and the people are suffering under the rule of the devil, Vandel, who is able to manipulate monsters. The Vandel Busters are a group of people who hunt these devils, and among them, the Zenon Squad is known to be the strongest busters on the continent. A young boy, Beet, dreams of joining the Zenon Squad. However, one day, as a result of Beet's fault, the Zenon squad was defeated by the devil, Beltose. The five dying busters sacrificed their life power into their five weapons, Saiga. After giving their weapons to Beet, they passed away. Years have passed since then and the young Vandel Buster, Beet, begins his adventure to carry out the Zenon Squad's will to put an end to the dark century. Its about a guy named beet who busts vandels.

its epic
affraid 403 star! star! star! star! star! s

Last edited by firecat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/superlego1/tvgoing1
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 pm

OK, thank you
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

School Days star! star! star! star!
Anime Review  Kid10

Slice of life/horror/romance/DRAMA

----Adult themes, situations,and more for uncensored-----
Well it was horrible, but a really good anime. It starts off on a really cute note, i thought it would be the normal harem romance, what a joke! I can almost see every bit of this happening. Personally I didn't prepare for an anime like this. There is alot of drama, more then my taste. I do beleive the characters went above and beyond for there "love", but, then again what do i know? Overall very good adult anime. While I was watching i had this grand review in my head but as I started to type it went away burntout
Back to top Go down
world2anime
world2anime

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:30 am

Oh god!!!!! I remember that anime School Days, the ending is sooooooo messed up if I remember correctly lmao
Back to top Go down
Vecrobahn
Ex-Guild Member
Vecrobahn

Male Number of posts : 39

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 am

world2anime wrote:
Oh god!!!!! I remember that anime School Days, the ending is sooooooo messed up if I remember correctly lmao
THE OPENING TO THAT ANIME IS A TRAP I TELL YOU!!!! A TRAAAAP!!! mad
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

but of course shady
Back to top Go down
Jazzy-chan
Ex-Guild Member
Jazzy-chan

Female Number of posts : 52

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 am

School Days is an awesome anime!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jazzy-chan
Ex-Guild Member
Jazzy-chan

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 am

Kimi ni Todoke

Summary

Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring", which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe...there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.
Anime Review  Kimi-ni-todoke-2nd-season
Rating: 8/10

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Summary
Once an all boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Ayuzawa Misaki takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment.

Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation, among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating demon dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid cafe in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her secret is soon revealed when the somewhat impassive Usui Takumi, a popular boy at school, nonchalantly discovers her in a maid uniform after school.

Anime Review  Cover
Ratinng:8/10

Last edited by Jazzy-chan on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:53 am

Jazzy please apply rating Smile
Back to top Go down
Jazzy-chan
Ex-Guild Member
Jazzy-chan

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 am

Sorry Night ><
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Anime Review  Pt10
Please Teacher

star! star!

let me just say it didn't really make sense and kinda didn't go anywhere at all, the ova did what 10 episodes should have

Anime Review  Ptw10
Please Twins
star! star! star! star!
It was a spin off of the above, but the story had nothing to do with Please Teacher. I enjoy'd it. Ya, i not feeling like writing a review now so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy-chan
Ex-Guild Member
Jazzy-chan

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:51 am

Please teacher and please twins are okay =]!
Back to top Go down
MicahMornin
Avengers Staff Member IGN:MicahMornin(e64)
MicahMornin

Female Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Haha~   Anime Review  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, Please Teacher is.... different, ahaha. I've seen it. Cx
I've seen A LOT of different anime. Hundreds.. O:
But yeah, that one is.. alright.
The other one, I'll have to look into. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5698802
world2anime
world2anime

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I will remember not to read Please Teacher since it got a bad rating xD
Saw it once skimming through mangas, but never bothered to look at it!

Good thing I didn't Razz
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

Anime Review  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Review    Anime Review  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 am

I can't let this die
shame shame shame

4/5 Ai yori Aoshi, & second season

Anime Review  Images10

Overall 7
Story 7
Animation 8
Sound 7
Character 7
Enjoyment 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content