Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vecrobahn
Ex-Guild Member
Vecrobahn

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-28

The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Empty
PostSubject: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm

The game is pretty simple. Post a trailer of any game. The person below will then rate out of 10 and make comments to why they rated it that way. Afterwards, the person who just rated will be allowed to post the next trailer and the cycle will continue. There is one restriction to this game. You are not allowed to rate the trailer based on your personal experience! For example, if you've played the game before but you didn't like it, you are not allowed to give it a low rating based on your past experience with the game. You must give it a rating based on its trailer alone!

All you need to do is post the trailer, state the name of the game, what console(s) it is for, and rate the above trailer afterwards.

I'll start first.

Game: Zettai Hero Project
Console: PSP

Back to top Go down
NIght
Ex-Guild Member IGN:Night(e44)
NIght

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 am

Team Fortress 2
Multiple Platforms

well the trailer was good 8/10 (was i suppose to rate this)

I would say 4.8/10(because of all the customization things looked kinda fun, but a grind fest, god knows i don't want another one of those) but if (like it said) you get stronger when you die i will give it a solid 7/10, i would enjoy dieing and getting stronger Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Vecrobahn
Ex-Guild Member
Vecrobahn

PostSubject: Re: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Overall, the trailer deserves an 8/10
I normally don't enjoy most shooting games but since this has a very good sense of humour in its trailer, it gets a high rating. clap If this trailer didn't contain its unique comedy, I would've given it a 5.5/10

Game: Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes
Console: PS3 / Wii

Back to top Go down
firecat
Ex-Guild Member
firecat

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm

i give it 7 stars mostly because they all attacked the same group grump

heres my video its epic cool psp game xbox and old game remake

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/superlego1/tvgoing1
Vecrobahn
Ex-Guild Member
Vecrobahn

PostSubject: Re: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm

7.5/10
I'm not a Mortal Kombat fan but that trailer looks pretty epic.

Game: Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble
Console: PSP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game   The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "First Impression Game Trailer" Game
Page 1 of 1