Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home*GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NIght
Ex-Guild Member IGN:Night(e44)
NIght

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-12-01

My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Empty
PostSubject: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 am

I logged on my points were gone so i logged into the ntreev website (i checked the address it was correct) changed my password now it doesn't appear to be working, i sent for a recovery email but i'm not receiving any and i check in my spam folder.
I've waited awhile now as well so eh?

I'm clueless and have been scanning avidly with anti virus and i don't have a virus
Back to top Go down
firecat
Ex-Guild Member
firecat

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am

then theres only one thing to do you have to report this to support affraid i hope you get your account back burntout

p.s when you do have your account back make it 8 hard words or numbers long there be a good change of a hacker not attcking your account with that much stuff crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/superlego1/tvgoing1
ReVeNGe
Avengers Guild Leader IGN:(e44)ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

Male Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

You did seem to be able to login to the game earlier...so your password does work. Instead of clicking the ''i forgot my password'' button, login to the website, go to ''my account'' and click the ''+'' sign next to password. Then you just fill in your secret answer to your secret question, date of birth and your new password. Easy as that. Once you do that, i do recommend sending a 1:1 Report or email to account admin.
Back to top Go down
https://avengers.forumotion.com/forum.htm
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: i did    My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

i did all that and passwords are always a bunch of random stuff, and im not receiving the emails from support
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 am

The password doesn't work anymore, so i can't log in at all
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 am

You said email doesn't arrive...you mean if you request a new password or did you email account admin?

Also, don't you have AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Anything as i'm online there all the time but don't constantly check the forum so i can help you better that way.
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: requested a new password   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 am

I requested a new password, ya i don't have any of those other devices of communication, i'm not worried, by now they took everything they wanted so just whenever would be nice, i haven't emailed the admin, i'll try to figure out how to do that now
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:34 am

You need to send an email to the account administrator which is GM_Syn
The email always was accountadmin@ntreevusa.com but recently i saw GM_Killigrew mention there is a new email something like accountadmin@sgiwest.com but i am not sure about this exact email. I will PM GM_Loki, I'm sure he knows. About your account...well i hope you did put SOMETHING in your locker at least >.<
Let's just hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 am

Like i said, i asked GM Loki concerning your issue, and here is what he said:

GMLoki wrote:

So, first of all you would want to encourage your guildmate in this case to send an e-mail to accountadmin@sgiwest.com, as the 1:1 support team would only be able to assist an authenticated account holder with an issue of this nature. And, furthermore, even if he could contact 1:1, they'd just refer him to admin anyway, as there is a high probability that this could be an account compromise.

Second, as implied by the address I gave you, the new address for account administration is @sgiwest.com, and that is correct. While they are still receiving e-mail forwarded from @ntreevusa.com for the time being, I have heard reports of some legitimate e-mails being filtered out as spam in the process, so if possible, please use @sgiwest.com.

So like he said, what you need to do is send an e-mail to accountadmin@sgiwest.com
You must send this from the emailaddress you registered your Pangya account with.

As i have already contacted them before, i know what they will ask, therefore it will save some time if i tell you what to send them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

- In the subject of the e-mail, put "1:1 Account"
- In the e-mail itself, put the following:

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Zip code:
4. Billing Type (for recharge):
5. Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy):
6. Country (from which you play):
7. Account Name (Log-In ID):
8. Game(s) You Play (Grand Chase, Pangya, Trickster Online):
9. Reason For Contacting Us:

Everything should speak for itself, except for 4, 7 and 9:

4. If you have purchased points sometimes, put here how you purchased them, Paypal/PlaySpan/Free Offers etc.

7. This is the actual ID you always use to login to the website or game, not your IGN.

9. Well, this is where you write your story what happened. As you told me, you noticed 1k points has gone missing, and not much after that you were unable to login again. Basically that's it. If you feel you need to add any other info, of course the more, the better. Oh don't forget to point out what your IGN is as well. That's Night(e44) if i recall correctly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

That is basically what you need to send to them, remember to stay polite and clean. They don't want to help people who are just raging at them which makes sense right?

And oh . . . to make you still have at least a bit of faith...you said they probably already took everything, well i went to take a screenshot of your info and this is what i saw:"

My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Pangya3167

It looks like your Arin is still wearing a Rosaline Mask and if i look right, i think there is also a Feather there, so that would indicate that they did not take those rares away yet.

I wish you good luck with sending that e-mail and hope you get a response shortly. It used to take quite long to get a reply from account administration and i sent a complaint to Loki about it and he did say normally it should take no more than 2 business days to receive a reply:

GMLoki wrote:
I too would be surprised to hear about a 12-day response time, because Account Administration has an average turnaround time of 2 business days presently.

Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: Sent the email   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 am

Sent the email

May it fly, god's speed

To be honest I haven't really worried about it.

I know it's weird but I haven't really cared a whole lot, I've just been bored recently. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 am

Can you still create another account (or use another one if you already have one) to use for the time being? whewboy
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: WEll...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:28 am

That is possible but currently I am taking finals, ( i got a B in Honors Geo) Smile 81% is still a B!
i wouldn't have a large amount of time until Wednesday to play regardless
I don't want to create a new account, and my only other accounts were left in A18
So..
i'll just post on the forum a couple times in the next few days
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: wow..   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 am

They said my account show'd no signs of compromise, and i didn't receive a pw or link to change it
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 am

You said if you are clicking the ''forget your password'' link on the website, you don't receive a confirmation e-mail? This link i mean: http://www.ntreev.net/mbr/FindPwd.aspx
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: that never works   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 am

that never works
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 am

Sent Loki another message, asking whether there is a new link or an alternative way to change your password. We'll wait and see bow
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: ok   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm

So ntreev reset my password sent it to me so i should be on tonight when i get back home! Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: well...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm

it worked once as i logged into the ntreev website but it doesnt work anymore...

It says login failed, not incorrect password
Back to top Go down
firecat
Ex-Guild Member
firecat

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm

maybe only a login to the website hurry Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/superlego1/tvgoing1
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: ?   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

hmm...?
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 pm

They said your account was not compromised but you didn't get any info you said. They just reset it and sent it to you later? Loki did not reply my yet, maybe this is why. But i got the impression you were trying from work, so if you are home better try at home. And if you can login to the website, best change your password right away and then try logging into the game. Let me know what happens. Im anxious tense
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: the   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 pm

they reset it sent it to me and it worked at my other house, as soon as i got to my home computer it worked the changed one worked for the first time and failed to work again
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 am

You can't login on website and game? Better send them a mail again then. And best reply the mail they sent you.
Back to top Go down
NIght
NIght

PostSubject: na   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

can't log in to either, it's says no-reply so eh... i just sent them a new one
Back to top Go down
ReVeNGe
ReVeNGe

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

No reply? That only happens with 1:1, did you get an answer via 1:1 or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...   My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My password is unavaible so if i'm on eh...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: